It’s been said that a positive attitude doesn’t change THINGS, it changes YOU for things. Here are 7 tips to help sustain a positive attitude…
1. Passion – Take passionate action towards living your life by design. Develop that “can’t live without desire”, in whatever it is you are looking to achieve.
The American Dream will always be there, but a dream will still be a dream without motion. You will be amazed as the transformation begins.
3. Belief – Believe that you are the architect of your destiny. No one can take your passionate future from you except for you! As long as there’s still breath in your body, there is no end to how much you can accomplish in a lifetime.
4. Gratitude – Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Learn to utilize what you have in your hands, and make use of it in the most constructive way. Slipping into neediness will become less of a habit when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude, away from poverty consciousness.
5. Action – Develop an action habit. Action enhances passion and also cures fear. Recognize and embrace the thought that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome.
Every time you hit on something that may appear too extreme, why not give it a shot and see if it will work. You will be surprised to see that there are many ways to get the task done in time. If you are not pleased with the outcome, decide to use that moment to learn from and make the appropriate shift.
6. Knowledge – Develop a strong specialized knowledge about whatever your work happens to be. Knowledge strengthens belief and destroys fear.
7. Humor – Keep humor at the forefront of thought, laughing at, and with yourself when possible. You may find yourself quite entertaining when you loosen up! I am yet to see a comedian ever go hungry even though his jokes may be as ‘old as the hills’. Life has far too much to offer to allow you to mope around in self pity. Humor is very attractive, very passionate and life-giving.
It’s interesting how people get wallowed up by something trivial as learning to use a computer, when nowadays top computer companies are manufacturing software that even the kids can navigate. I don’t mean to be condescending, but that’s the idea of not having any positive thinking in your life, you’ll just end up as a dim bulb in a dark corner.
Possessing a positive attitude in whatever you do will make things easier, and even enjoyable. Also, having a bit of positive thinking can help you realize things that you may have never thought possible.
So instead of subjecting yourself to what you will be doomed for, make your path by taking the first step with a positive attitude.
Now go and use these 7 tips to help sustain a positive attitude!